Ustekinumab antibody | AbD17829
Human anti Ustekinumab
Anti-ustekinumab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing anti-idiotypic antibody in monovalent Fab format; it is ideal for bioanalytical assay development for ustekinumab and biosimilars. This antibody is recommended as capture antibody in PK bridging ELISA format with HCA210/HCA210P for detection.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
A pair of anti-ustekinumab antibodies can be used to develop a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging assay to measure free drug. This antibody, in monovalent Fab format, is recommended as a capture antibody, paired with an HRP conjugated Anti-Ustekinumab Antibody in full immunoglobulin format, clone AbD17827_hIgG1 (HCA210) as the detection antibody.
Ustekinumab (Stelara) is a fully human monoclonal antibody drug (IgG1/kappa) that has been approved in US, Canada, and Europe for the treatment of plaque psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. The FDA approved the medication for the treatment of moderate-severe Crohn's disease in 2016. The drug blocks interleukin IL-12 and IL-23 by binding with high affinity and specificity to the p40 subunit, preventing the binding of these two cytokines to T-lymphocytes, and thereby disrupting the proinflammatory pathway.
View a summary of all anti-ustekinumab antibodies
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a V5 tag and a double extended Strep-tag (SAWSHPQFEKGGGSGGGSGGSAWSHPQFEK).
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD17829 was measured as KD = 2.8 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized ustekinumab
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Ustekinumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA210P as the detection reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti V5-Tag:Alk. Phos.||MCA1360A||E WB||0.1 mg|
|Mouse anti V5-Tag:Biotin||MCA1360B||C E WB||0.1 mg|
|Mouse anti V5-Tag:HRP||MCA1360P||E WB||0.1 mg|
|Mouse anti Strep-Tag Classic:HRP||MCA2489P||E WB||75 µl|
|Mouse anti Human IgG (Fc) CH2 Domain:HRP||MCA647P||C* E||0.2 mg|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra