Trastuzumab antibody | AbD16712_hIgG1
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Human anti Trastuzumab, clone AbD16712_hIgG1, is an anti-idiotypic antibody that specifically recognizes the humanized monoclonal antibody drug trastuzumab, also known as Herceptin®. Clone AbD16712_hIgG can be used to measure the levels of trastuzumab and biosimilar products using bioanalytical assays.
In the HRP-conjugated format clone AbD16712_hIgG1 is ideal for use as a detection antibody in pharmacokinetic (PK) assays. It is a fully human antibody and therefore may also be used as a calibrator in immune response assays to measure the anti-drug-antibody (ADA) response in patient sera.
Trastuzumab is a drug used in the treatment of HER2 positive breast cancer and other HER2 overexpressing cancers including HER2-positive metastatic cancers of the gastrointestinal tract. Trastuzumab binds to the HER2 (or c-erbB2) proto-oncogene, an EGF receptor-like protein found on 20-30% of breast cancer cells. The binding leads to antibody mediated (complement mediated) killing of the HER2 positive cells
View a summary of all anti-trastuzumab antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Trastuzumab (Herceptin®)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.1 mgAntibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml.Pack Size: 1 mgAntibody concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Herceptin® is a registered trademark of Genentech, Inc.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA, when conjugated to HRP, together with HCA169 as the capture reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
This antibody is fully human and can be used as a reference standard in an ADA assay. Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up