Human IgG1 | AbD00264_hIgG1
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Recombinant Human IgG1 lambda allotype G1m3, clone AbD00264_hIgG1 is a recombinant human antibody with a lambda light chain, and heavy chain belonging to the G1m3 allotype, also designated G1m(f).
This product is a recombinant antibody with specificity for green fluorescent protein (GFP). It has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. It is therefore recommended as a control reagent for assays where this immunoglobulin is measured, or when using other human IgG1 antibodies of the same isotype or allotype. It is recommended that this reagent is used at the same concentration as the test reagent.
The main allelic forms of IgG1 are G1m(f), G1m(f,a), and G1m(z,a). The G1m(f) (or G1m3) allele is only found in Caucasoid populations, whereas the G1m(f,a) allele is common in Mongoloids, but other variants, G1m(z,a,x) and G1m(z,a,v), have also been described; for further details on IgG1 allotypes see IgG subclasses and allotypes: from structure to effector functions, and IMGT Repertoire (IG and TR) Allotypes: Human (Homo sapiens) IGHC.
The following publication reviews the serologically defined human IgG allotypes and considers the potential for allotype differences to contribute to or potentiate immunogenicity; Human immunoglobulin allotypes, possible implications for immunogenicity
Our range of IgG1 controls also includes Recombinant Human IgG1 lambda allotype G1m17,1, and the corresponding allotypes for IgG1 kappa.
View a summary of all recombinant fully human immunoglobulin isotype controls
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL GOLD phage display library and expressed in a human cell line, HKB-11 - liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Green fluorescent protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 50 µg, 0.1 mgAntibody concentration 0.5 mg/mlPack Size: 1 mgAntibody concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP||0500-0099||E WB||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP|
|Mouse anti Human IgG (Fc) CH2 Domain:HRP||MCA647P||C* E||0.2 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Human IgG (Fc) CH2 Domain:HRP|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up