SpyTag antibody | AbD51767kg
Filter by Application:E WB Reset
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Anti-SpyTag Antibody, clone AbD51767kg is a chimeric antibody comprising a human Fab portion and a rabbit Fc domain, which specifically binds to SpyTag protein with high affinity. SpyTag is a 13 amino acid peptide tag deriving from the second immunoglobulin-like collagen adhesin domain (CnaB2) from the fibronectin binding protein (FbaB) of Streptococcus pyogenes and mainly used for protein ligation in combination with the SpyCatcher (Zakeri et al. 2012).
Anti-SpyTag Antibody binds to the original SpyTag as well as the optimized derivatives SpyTag2 (Keeble et al. 2017) and SpyTag3 (Keeble et al. 2019). It recognizes the SpyTag variants in uncoupled form when fused to both N-terminal or C-terminal end of the target protein. The anti-SpyTag Antibody has been shown to not react with any SpyCatcher variants nor with E.coli lysate. Only residual detection of SpyTag ligated to SpyCatchers was observed in ELISA.
- Target Species
- Synthetic Peptide
- Product Form
- Recombinant chimeric human/rabbit IgG antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. In this antibody, the VH-CH1 regions and light chains are human while the Fc region is derived from rabbit IgG. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- SpyTag version 1 and 2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- For further information about recombinant antibodies incorporating SpyTag technology visit SpyTag and SpyCatcher Products.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|SpyTag3 Peptide||BLP086||IY||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|HuCAL Fab-F-Spy2-H Negative Control Antibody||TZA003||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||HuCAL Fab-F-Spy2-H Negative Control Antibody|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up