IgG2c antibody | MARG2c-5
Mouse anti Rat IgG2c Heavy Chain:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HEAVY CHAIN
|Mouse anti Rat IgG2c heavy chain antibody, clone MARG2c-5 recognizes the heavy chain of rat immunoglobulin gamma 2C as determined by dot blot analysis.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- IgG2c (Rat strain LOU/c).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG2c antibody
Delriviere, L.D. et al. (1998) Basic anatomical and physiological differences between species should be considered when choosing combinations for use in models of hepatic xenotransplantation: an investigation of the guinea pig-to-rat combination.
Transplantation. 66: 112-5.
Lin, Y. et al. (1999) Accommodated xenografts survive in the presence of anti-donor antibodies and complement that precipitate rejection of naive xenografts.
J Immunol. 163: 2850-7.
Lin, Y. et al. (2000) Long-term survival of hamster hearts in presensitized rats.
J Immunol. 164: 4883-92.
Ueta, H. et al. (2018) Single blood transfusion induces the production of donor-specific alloantibodies and regulatory T cells mainly in the spleen.
Int Immunol. 30 (2): 53-67.
van den Berg, T.K. et al. (2001) Monoclonal antibodies against rat leukocyte surface antigens.
Immunol Rev. 184: 109-16.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up