IgG2c antibody | MARG2c-5
|Mouse anti Rat IgG2c heavy chain antibody, clone MARG2c-5 recognizes the heavy chain of rat immunoglobulin gamma 2C as determined by dot blot analysis.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- IgG2c (Rat strain LOU/c).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||5ug/ml as coating antibody|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
- Clone MARG2c-5 may be used in an indirect ELISA or as the capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA with our HRP-conjugated MARK-1/MARL-15 clone cocktail (MCA1296P) as the detection reagent.
References for IgG2c antibody
Manouvriez, P.et al. (1986) Accurate determination of rat immunoglobulin isotype content in culture supernatants or media by ELISA with mouse monoclonal antibodies.
Immunobiology 173: 307-8.
Delriviere, L.D. et al. (1998) Basic anatomical and physiological differences between species should be considered when choosing combinations for use in models of hepatic xenotransplantation: an investigation of the guinea pig-to-rat combination.
Transplantation. 66: 112-5.
Lin, Y. et al. (1999) Accommodated xenografts survive in the presence of anti-donor antibodies and complement that precipitate rejection of naive xenografts.
J Immunol. 163: 2850-7.
Lin, Y. et al. (2000) Long-term survival of hamster hearts in presensitized rats.
J Immunol. 164: 4883-92.
Ueta, H. et al. (2018) Single blood transfusion induces the production of donor-specific alloantibodies and regulatory T cells mainly in the spleen.
Int Immunol. 30 (2): 53-67.
van den Berg, T.K. et al. (2001) Monoclonal antibodies against rat leukocyte surface antigens.
Immunol Rev. 184: 109-16.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up