Ranibizumab antibody | AbD16746_hIgG1
Filter by Application:E Reset
Human anti Ranibizumab
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Human Anti-Ranibizumab Antibody, clone AbD16746_hIgG1 is a paratope specific, inhibitory anti-idiotypic antibody in IgG1 format that recognizes the monoclonal antibody drug ranibizumab. The antibody does not recognize recombinant human vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF-A) or ranibizumab when in complex with recombinant human VEGF-A.
Clone AbD16746_hIgG1 is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody with IgG1 isotype and is suitable as a control or calibration standard in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) assay.
This antibody also recognizes the monoclonal antibody drug bevacizumab.
Ranibizumab (Lucentis) is a humanized Fab fragment antibody (VH3-23/kappa1), originating from the same parental mouse antibody as bevacizumab (Avastin); it has 4 amino acid exchanges in the heavy chain and 1 amino acid exchange in the light chain compared to bevacizumab. Ranibizumab was first approved to treat wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD), a common form of age-related vision loss. It is also approved for the treatment of macular edema following retinal vein occlusion, diabetic macular edema, and diabetic retinopathy. Ranibizumab inhibits angiogenesis by binding to VEGF-A, blocking its interaction with VEGF receptors on the surface of endothelial cells, and thus preventing the subsequent growth of new blood vessels.
View a summary of all anti-ranibizumab antibodies
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The intrinsic affinity of the monovalent form of Human anti Ranibizumab antibody, clone AbD16746_hIgG1 is KD= 2 nM as measured by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized Ranibizumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Lucentis is a trademark of Genentech.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Human anti Ranibizumab antibody, clone AbD16746_hIgG1 can be used in a direct or indirect ELISA or as a calibrator for the set-up of an anti-drug antibody assay.
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Hispec Assay Diluent|
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up