Pertuzumab antibody | AbD35668
Clone AbD35668 is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody in monovalent Fab format and is suitable as the capture antibody in a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging ELISA.
Pertuzumab (Perjeta) is an IgG1/kappa antibody humanized from mouse. It has been approved for the treatment of patients with metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer in combination with trastuzumab. Pertuzumab binds to the extracellular domain II of HER2 and inhibits HER2–HER3 dimerization, reducing signaling through intracellular pathways (Capelan et al. 2013).
View a summary of all anti-pertuzumab antibodies
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a double extended Strep-tag (SAWSHPQFEKGGGSGGGSGGSAWSHPQFEK). This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD35668 was measured as KD = 14 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized pertuzumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Perjeta is a trademark of Genentech, Inc.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Pertuzumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Clone AbD35668 can be used in an indirect ELISA or as capture antibody for pertuzumab in a bridging ELISA.
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Pertuzumab||HCA342||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Pertuzumab||HCA344||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Pertuzumab||HCA345||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
Product Specific References
Capelan, M. et al. (2013) Pertuzumab: new hope for patients with HER2-positive breast cancer.
Ann Oncol. 24 (2): 273-282.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra