Pembrolizumab antibody | AbD30689
Human anti Pembrolizumab
Human Anti-Pembrolizumab Antibody is a recombinant, inhibitory anti-idiotypic antibody in monovalent Fab format; it is recommended as capture antibody in a PK bridging ELISA format with HCA297P for detection.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
A pair of anti-pembrolizumab antibodies can be used to develop a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging assay to measure free drug. This antibody, in monovalent Fab format, is recommended as the capture antibody, paired with an HRP conjugated Anti-Pembrolizumab Antibody in full immunoglobulin format, clone AbD30685_hIgG1 (HCA297) as the detection antibody.
Pembrolizumab (Keytruda) is a humanized (IgG4/kappa) antibody with the heavy chain mutation S228P (IgG4-Pro). Pembrolizumab is used to treat inoperable or metastatic melanoma, metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and as a second-line treatment for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC). Pembrolizumab is a first line treatment for NSCLC if the cancer overexpresses PDL1 and has no mutations in EGFR or ALK. Pembrolizumab is a checkpoint inhibitor and acts as an immunomodulator by blocking ligand activation of PD-1 receptor on T cells, thereby activating T cells to attack the cancer. It blocks PD-1 interaction with PD-1 ligand (PD-L1) and PD-1 ligand 2 (PD-L2).
View a summary of all anti-pembrolizumab antibodies
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH). This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD30689 was measured as KD = 0.6 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized pembrolizumab
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Keytruda is a trademark of Merck & Co.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Pembrolizumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Clone AbD30689 can be used in a direct or indirect ELISA or as the capture antibody for pembrolizumab in a bridging ELISA together with HCA297 as the detection reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Pembrolizumab||HCA297||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra