Nivolumab antibody | AbD30260_hIgG1
Human anti Nivolumab
Human Anti-Nivolumab Antibody is a recombinant, inhibitory, anti-idiotypic antibody in IgG1 format for use in immunogenicity testing. It can be used as a calibrator in an anti-drug antibody assay.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Clone AbD30260_hIgG1 is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody with IgG1 isotype and is suitable as a reference standard in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) assay.
Nivolumab (Opdivo) is a fully human antibody (IgG4/kappa), with the heavy chain mutation S228P (IgG4-Pro). It is used as a first line treatment for inoperable or metastatic melanoma in combination with ipilimumab if the cancer does not have a mutation in BRAF. It is also approved for treatment of advanced non-small cell lung cancer, advanced renal cell carcinoma, classical Hodgkin's lymphoma and advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Nivolumab is a checkpoint inhibitor and acts as an immuno-modulator by blocking ligand activation of PD-1 receptor on T cells, thereby activating T cells to attack the cancer. Nivolumab blocks PD-1 interaction with PD-1 ligand (PD-L1) and PD-1 ligand 2 (PD-L2).
View a summary of all anti-nivolumab antibodies
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD30260_hIgG1 was measured as KD = 23 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized nivolumab
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany. Opdivo is a trademark of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Nivolumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Clone AbD30260_hIgG1 can be used in a direct or indirect ELISA. Furthermore, it may be used as a calibrator for the set-up of an anti-drug antibody assay.
Protocol: Anti-drug antibody assay
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Recombinant Human IgG1 Lambda||HCA049||E||0.1 mg|