TCR Gamma/Delta antibody | GL3
Hamster anti Mouse TCR Gamma/Delta
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- TCR Gamma/Delta
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- C57BL/6J intra epithelial lymphocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Armenian hamster were fused with cells of the murine myeloma SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for TCR Gamma/Delta antibody
Kinoshita, N. et al. (2002) Autocrine IL-15 mediates intestinal epithelial cell death via the activation of neighboring intraepithelial NK cells.
J Immunol. 169: 6187-92.
Skelsey, M.E. et al. (2001) Gamma delta T cells are needed for ocular immune privilege and corneal graft survival.
J Immunol. 166: 4327-33.
Skarstein, K. et al. (1994) Oligoclonality of T cells in salivary glands of autoimmune MRL/lpr mice.
Immunology. 81 (4): 497-501.
van der Heyde, H.C. et al. (1995) Gamma delta T cells function in cell-mediated immunity to acute blood-stage Plasmodium chabaudi adami malaria.
J Immunol. 154 (8): 3985-90.
Skeen, M.J. & Ziegler, H.K. (1993) Induction of murine peritoneal gamma/delta T cells and their role in resistance to bacterial infection.
J Exp Med. 178 (3): 971-84.
Karasova, D. et al. (2010) Influence of 5 major Salmonella pathogenicity islands on NK cell depletion in mice infected with Salmonella enterica serovar Enteritidis.
BMC Microbiol. 10: 75.
Laky, K. et al. (2000) Enterocyte expression of interleukin 7 induces development of gammadelta T cells and Peyer's patches.
J Exp Med. 191: 1569-80.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up