IgG2a antibody | AbD24124
Filter by Application:F IF P E WB Reset
Human anti Mouse IgG2a:DyLight®650
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Human anti Mouse IgG2a monoclonal antibody, clone AbD24124, recognizes the IgG2a isotype of the primary antibody, with no species cross reactivity against mouse IgG1 and mouse IgG2b primary antibodies. This antibody allows for more than one unlabelled mouse monoclonal antibody to be used at any one time permitting multiplexing.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via an inactive variant of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase (BAP) fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with DYKDDDDK and His (HHHHHH) tags. This antibody is supplied conjugated to DyLight 650 - liquid.
- Prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Dylight®650 654 673
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a trademark of EMD Biosciences.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up