Delta-Like Protein 4 antibody | HMD4-2
Filter by Application:F Reset
Hamster anti Mouse Delta-Like Protein 4
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Delta-Like Protein 4
| Hamster anti Mouse Delta-Like Protein 4 antibody, clone HMD4-2 recognizes mouse Delta-like protein 4 (DLL4), one of the five major ligands of the Notch signaling pathway, activated through the binding of specific ligands to the Notch receptors Notch 1-4.
DLL4 is expressed by vascular endothelium, and plays a vital role in embryonic vascular development. DLL4 signaling has been shown to play a role in the angiogenesis of clear-cell renal tumors, and pancreatic, bladder and colonic cancer. DLL4 expression in endothelium cells, can be up-regulated by vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and basic-FGF, and by HIF1 alpha, and that blockade of DLL4 inhibits tumor growth by promoting non-productive angiogenesis.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant mouse DLL4.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Armenian hamsters were fused with cells of the P3U1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Mouse spleen
References for Delta-Like Protein 4 antibody
Sekine, C. et al. (2009) Differential regulation of splenic CD8- dendritic cells and marginal zone B cells by Notch ligands.
Int Immunol. 21 (3): 295-301.
Yamanda, S. et al. (2009) Role of ephrinB2 in nonproductive angiogenesis induced by Delta-like 4 blockade.
Blood. 113 (15): 3631-9.
Sekine, C. et al. (2012) Differential regulation of osteoclastogenesis by Notch2/Delta-like 1 and Notch1/Jagged1 axes.
Arthritis Res Ther. 14: R45.
Hoyne, G.F. et al. (2001) Notch signalling in the regulation of peripheral immunity.
Immunol Rev. 182: 215-27.
Iso, T. et al. (2003) Notch signaling in vascular development.
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 23 (4): 543-53.
Bray, S.J. (2006) Notch signalling: a simple pathway becomes complex.
Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 7 (9): 678-89.
Hu, X. et al. (2008) Integrated regulation of Toll-like receptor responses by Notch and interferon-gamma pathways.
Immunity. 29 (5): 691-703.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005112 Notch binding
- GO:0007154 cell communication
- GO:0007219 Notch signaling pathway
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0043537 negative regulation of blood vessel endothelial cell migration
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up