CD3 antibody | KT3
Filter by Application:F C P FN Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD3 antibody, clone KT3 recognizes the mouse CD3 antigen, expressed by mature T cells. Rat anti Mouse CD3 antibody, clone KT3 may be used to trigger proliferation and cytotoxicity of CD3 positive cells (Tomonari 1988).
NB. For optimal staining incubations should be performed at room temperature.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Pacific Blue® - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- CBAT6 thymocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized SD rats were fused with cells of the NS0 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Pacific Blue® 410 455
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD3 antibody
Tomonari, K. (1988) A rat antibody against a structure functionally related to the mouse T-cell receptor/T3 complex.
Immunogenetics. 28 (6): 455-8.
Lacroix-Lamandé, S. et al. (2002) Role of gamma interferon in chemokine expression in the ileum of mice and in a murine intestinal epithelial cell line after Cryptosporidium parvum infection.
Infect Immun. 70 (4): 2090-9.
Tomonari, K. & Lovering, E. (1988) T-cell receptor-specific monoclonal antibodies against a V beta 11-positive mouse T-cell clone.
Immunogenetics. 28 (6): 445-51.
Haroon, F. et al., (2011) Gp130-dependent astrocytic survival is critical for the control of autoimmune central nervous system inflammation.
J Immunol. 186: 6521-31.
Kumar, L. et al. (2002) Differential role of SLP-76 domains in T cell development and function.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 99: 884-9.
Hirsh, M. et al. (2004) Response of lung gammadelta T cells to experimental sepsis in mice.
Immunology. 112: 153-60.
Tarlton, J.F. et al. (2000) The role of up-regulated serine proteases and matrix metalloproteinases in the pathogenesis of a murine model of colitis.
Am J Pathol. 157: 1927-35.
Lazarovits, A.I. et al. (1999) Mechanisms of induction of renal allograft tolerance in CD45RB-treated mice.
Kidney Int. 55: 1303-10.
View The Latest Product References
Bauer, D. et al. (2009) Amniotic membrane transplantation induces apoptosis in T lymphocytes in murine corneas with experimental herpetic stromal keratitis
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 50: 3188-98.
Heitmann, S. et al. (1999) Immunohistological characterization of leukocytes in the lungs of healthy mice and after bacterial intratracheal infection.
Lab Anim. 33: 288-94.
Hare, K.J. et al. (2003) Modeling TCR signaling complex formation in positive selection.
J Immunol. 171: 2825-31.
Erlandsson, L. et al. (2004) Impaired B-1 and B-2 B cell development and atypical splenic B cell structures in IL-7 receptor-deficient mice.
Eur J Immunol. 34: 3595-603.
Severinová, J. et al. (2005) Co-inoculation of Borrelia afzelii with tick salivary gland extract influences distribution of immunocompetent cells in the skin and lymph nodes of mice.
Folia Microbiol (Praha). 50: 457-63.
Rothhammer, V. et al. (2011) Th17 lymphocytes traffic to the central nervous system independently of α4 integrin expression during EAE.
J Exp Med. 208 (12): 2465-76.
Salem, M. et al. (2011) Interferon regulatory factor-7 modulates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in mice.
J Neuroinflammation. 8: 181.
Hoeksema, M.A. et al. (2014) Targeting macrophage Histone deacetylase 3 stabilizes atherosclerotic lesions.
EMBO Mol Med. pii: e201404170.
Scheinert, R.B. et al. (2016) Therapeutic effects of stress-programmed lymphocytes transferred to chronically stressed mice.
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. Apr 21. pii: S0278-5846(16)30056-2. [Epub ahead of print]
Schaut, R.G. et al. (2015) Bovine viral diarrhea virus type 2 in vivo infection modulates TLR4 responsiveness in differentiated myeloid cells which is associated with decreased MyD88 expression.
Virus Res. 208: 44-55.
Janssen, E. et al. (2016) A DOCK8-WIP-WASp complex links T cell receptors to the actin cytoskeleton.
J Clin Invest. 126 (10): 3837-51.
Teeling, J.L. et al. (2012) Intracerebral immune complex formation induces inflammation in the brain that depends on Fc receptor interaction.
Acta Neuropathol. 124 (4): 479-90.
Van Aelst, L.N. et al. (2016) RNA Profiling in Human and Murine Transplanted Hearts: Identification and Validation of Therapeutic Targets for Acute Cardiac and Renal Allograft Rejection.
Am J Transplant. 16 (1): 99-110.
Kim, I. et al. (2016) Immunological characterization of de novo and recall alloantibody suppression by CTLA4Ig in a mouse model of allosensitization.
Transpl Immunol. 38: 84-92.
Massa, M.G. et al. (2017) Testosterone Differentially Affects T Cells and Neurons in Murine and Human Models of Neuroinflammation and Neurodegeneration.
Am J Pathol. 187 (7): 1613-22.
Zamudio, F. et al. (2020) TDP-43 mediated blood-brain barrier permeability and leukocyte infiltration promote neurodegeneration in a low-grade systemic inflammation mouse model.
J Neuroinflammation. 17 (1): 283.
Yun, M. et al. (2020) Enriched-Baicalein Attenuates Allergy in Cells and Mice
Ev-Based Comp Alt Med.. 2020: 1-8.
Granadillo, M. et al. (2019) Impact on antitumor response using a new adjuvant preparation as a component of a human papillomavirus type 16 therapeutic vaccine candidate.
Vaccine. 37 (30): 3957-60.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0042105 alpha-beta T cell receptor complex
- GO:0045059 positive thymic T cell selection
- GO:0007163 establishment or maintenance of cell polarity
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0001772 immunological synapse
- GO:0002669 positive regulation of T cell anergy
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0032729 positive regulation of interferon-gamma production
- GO:0032753 positive regulation of interleukin-4 production
- GO:0045060 negative thymic T cell selection
- GO:0045086 positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045879 negative regulation of smoothened signaling pathway
- GO:0046641 positive regulation of alpha-beta T cell proliferation
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050850 positive regulation of calcium-mediated signaling
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005515 protein binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up