CD19/CD3 | 6D5/KT3
Clone 6D5 recognises murine CD19, a ~95 kDa cell surface glycoprotein expressed by B lymphocytes.
Clone KT3 recognises murine CD3, a cell surface glycoprotein expressed by mature T cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
- Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG2a (RAT)
RPE reagent: IgG2a (RAT)
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0042105 alpha-beta T cell receptor complex
- GO:0045059 positive thymic T cell selection
- GO:0007163 establishment or maintenance of cell polarity
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0001772 immunological synapse
- GO:0002669 positive regulation of T cell anergy
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0032729 positive regulation of interferon-gamma production
- GO:0032753 positive regulation of interleukin-4 production
- GO:0045060 negative thymic T cell selection
- GO:0045086 positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045879 negative regulation of smoothened signaling pathway
- GO:0046641 positive regulation of alpha-beta T cell proliferation
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050850 positive regulation of calcium-mediated signaling
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD19/CD3
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rat IgG2a:FITC/Rat IgG2a:RPE Negative Control||DC036||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for CD19/CD3
Tomonari, K. (1988) A rat antibody against a structure functionally related to the mouse T-cell receptor/T3 complex.
Immunogenetics. 28 (6): 455-8.
Stables, M.J. et al. (2010) Priming innate immune responses to infection by cyclooxygenase inhibition kills antibiotic-susceptible and -resistant bacteria.
Blood. 116 (16): 2950-9.
Lis, M. et al. (2013) Modulatory effects of bestatin on T and B lymphocyte subsets and the concentration of cytokines released by Th1/Th2 lymphocytes in cyclophosphamide-treated mice
Centr Eur J Immunol 38: 42-53
Suszko, A. & Obmińska-Mrukowicz B (2013) Influence of polysaccharide fractions isolated from Caltha palustris L. on the cellular immune response in collagen-induced arthritis (CIA) in mice. A comparison with methotrexate.
J Ethnopharmacol. 145 (1): 109-17.
Drynda, A. et al. (2016) Immunoregulatory effects of 4-(4-chlorophenyl)-1-(5-amino-3-methylisoxazole-4-carbonyl)-thiosemicarbazide (06K) in non-immunized and SRBC-immunized mice.
J Pharm Pharmacol. Oct 26. [Epub ahead of print]
Zimecki, M. et al. (2015) Immune function in cyclophosphamide-treated mice is restored by the T-cell-tropic isoxazole derivative R-13.
J Immunotoxicol. 12 (4): 322-9.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra