Mouse anti Human ZAP 70 antibody, clone SBZAP recognizes human ZAP-70, a 70kDa tyrosine protein kinase which associates with the T-cell receptor (TCR) zeta chain and undergoes phosphorylation following TCR stimulation. ZAP-70 is primarily expressed in T lymphocytes and natural killer cells, where it plays a key role in T-cell receptor (TCR) signalling. Recent studies suggest that ZAP-70 is also expressed in a population of normal immature B-cells and in B-cells from a sub-set of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 280-309 of human ZAP70 conjugated to keyhole limpet hemocyanin (KLH).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity
intracellular protein kinase cascade
T cell receptor complex
positive thymic T cell selection
T cell receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of ZAP 70 antibody
|Flow Cytometry 1
- 1Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for ZAP 70 antibody
Roifman, C.M. et al. (1989) Depletion of CD8+ cells in human thymic medulla results in selective immune deficiency.
J Exp Med. 170 (6): 2177-82.
Arpaia, E. et al. (1994) Defective T cell receptor signaling and CD8+ thymic selection in humans lacking zap-70 kinase.
Cell. 76 (5): 947-58.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra