UPF1 antibody | AB03/4D5
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti UPF1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti UPF1 antibody detects a band of approximately 143 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human UPF1 (aa 630-1129)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0000184 nuclear-transcribed mRNA catabolic process, nonsense-mediated decay
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000785 chromatin
- GO:0000932 cytoplasmic mRNA processing body
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0004004 ATP-dependent RNA helicase activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0006406 mRNA export from nucleus
- GO:0006449 regulation of translational termination
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0071044 histone mRNA catabolic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up