TMEM173 antibody | OTI4H1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human TMEM173 antibody, clone OTI4H1 recognizes TMEM173, also known as N-terminal methionine-proline-tyrosine-serine plasma membrane tetraspanner, endoplasmic reticulum interferon stimulator, mitochondrial mediator of IRF3 activation or STING. Mutations in the TMEM173 gene have been associated with the development of STING-associated vasculopathy with onset in infancy (SAVI) an autoinflammatory vasculopathy characterized by early onset inflammation leading to severe skin associated lesions.
Mouse anti Human TMEM173 antibody, clone OTI4H1 detects a band of 37 kDa.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TMEM173 detects a band of approximately 37 kDa in THP-1 cell lysate.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant protein of human TMEM173 produced in HEK293T
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005741 mitochondrial outer membrane
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0032608 interferon-beta production
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up