RAD18 antibody | AB02/3C6
The protein encoded by RAD18 is highly similar to S. cerevisiae DNA damage repair protein Rad18. Yeast Rad18 functions through its interaction with Rad6, which is an ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme required for post-replication repair of damaged DNA. Similar to its yeast counterpart, this protein is able to interact with the human homolog of yeast Rad6 protein through a conserved ring-finger motif. Mutation of this motif results in defective replication of UV-damaged DNA and hypersensitivity to multiple mutagens (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human RAD18 antibody detects a bands of 80 and 90 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RAD18 detects bands of approximately 80 and 90 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant human RAD18 (amino acids 1 - 495)
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000403 Y-form DNA binding
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0005657 replication fork
- GO:0006281 DNA repair
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0016874 ligase activity
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RAD18 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra