Mouse anti PCNA
PCNA antibody recognizes proliferating cell nuclear antigen, also known as PCNA or cyclin. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
PCNA is highly conserved between mammalian species and other vertebrates and this antibody has been shown to detect PCNA in a number of species including rat, mouse and African green monkey
Mouse anti PCNA antibody recognizes proliferating cell nuclear antigen as a single band of ~29 kDa in multiple human cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PCNA antibody detects a band of approximately 29 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity African green monkey Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Rat PCNA made in the Protein A expression vector pR1T2T
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P12004 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PCNA Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000083 regulation of transcription involved in G1/S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000701 purine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity
- GO:0000722 telomere maintenance via recombination
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005663 DNA replication factor C complex
- GO:0043626 PCNA complex
- GO:0006271 DNA strand elongation involved in DNA replication
- GO:0006275 regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0006283 transcription-coupled nucleotide-excision repair
- GO:0006297 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA gap filling
- GO:0006298 mismatch repair
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0015630 microtubule cytoskeleton
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0019985 translesion synthesis
- GO:0030337 DNA polymerase processivity factor activity
- GO:0032077 positive regulation of deoxyribonuclease activity
- GO:0032139 dinucleotide insertion or deletion binding
- GO:0032201 telomere maintenance via semi-conservative replication
- GO:0032405 MutLalpha complex binding
- GO:0043596 nuclear replication fork
- GO:0070557 PCNA-p21 complex
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PCNA antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.