Integrin Alpha 4 antibody | Natalizumab
Human anti Integrin Alpha 4 (Natalizumab Biosimilar)
Anti-Integrin Alpha 4 Antibody is a non-therapeutic biosimilar of the monoclonal antibody drug natalizumab (Tysabri) for research use. It can be used in bioanalytical assays and for studying biological pathways affected by the drug.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Human Anti-Integrin Alpha 4 Antibody is for research use only. It is suitable as a reference standard in a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging ELISA with anti-natalizumab antibodies, for example HCA248 and HCA249P. It can also be used as capture and detection reagent in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) bridging ELISA, with an anti-natalizumab antibody in IgG1 format as reference standard, for example HCA249.
Natalizumab (Tysabri) is a humanized IgG4/kappa monoclonal antibody approved as a monotherapy for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis and for the treatment of Crohn’s disease. Natalizumab is also being evaluated for potential clinical use in the treatment of B-cell malignancies. This therapeutic antibody, directed against alpha-4 integrin (CD49d), binds to alpha-4/beta-1 integrin on the surface of circulating leucocytes. It is believed to act by blocking the interaction of alpha-4/beta-1 integrin with vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1), preventing the adherence and transport of inflammatory immune cells across the intestinal lining and blood-brain barrier.
This product is NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE.
View a summary of supporting anti-natalizumab antibody products
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG4 (kappa) antibody - liquid
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Proclin 300
- RAMOS cell line
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Integrin Alpha 4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra