IgG1 antibody | AbD27686
Filter by Application:E Reset
Human anti Human IgG1 (Fc)
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
|Human Anti-Human IgG1 Fc Antibody clone AbD27686 is a recombinant monovalent Fab antibody, that recognizes human IgG1 Fc, with an affinity of 76 nM. It has been shown to have a greatly reduced affinity (89-fold) for IgG from cynomolgus macaque compared to human IgG1. It also has strongly reduced binding to rhesus macaque IgG. It does not recognize other human immunoglobulin isotypes (IgG2, IgG3, IgG4, IgA, IgE, IgM) or mouse IgG2a.
This antibody has been generated by Bio-Rad using the HuCAL® antibody library and CysDisplay® technology. It is sold for research use, with implicit permission for use for the detection of therapeutic antibodies from samples obtained from experimental animals. When tested by Bio-Rad in an antigen capture pharmacokinetic assay format, this antibody performs similarly to Mouse Anti-Human IgG (CH2 Domain) Antibody clone R10Z8E9 (MCA5748G) in 10% cynomolgus macaque serum. It recognizes a different epitope on human IgG1 Fc than clone R10Z8E9.
View a summary of anti-human IgG Fc specific antibodies for the detection of therapeutic antibodies.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL PLATINUM phage display library. Expressed in E. coli and purified using purified using NiNTA affinity chromatography. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human IgG1 kappa
- The intrinsic affinity of the monovalent form of this antibody is KD=76 nM as measured by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized hIgG1 kappa.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Hispec Assay Diluent|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||E WB||125 µl||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP|
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up