IFN Gamma antibody | AbD02503
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Human anti Human interferon gamma antibody, clone AbD02503 recognizes human IFN gamma, a key cytokine in the immune response.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A lyophilized, bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® GOLD phage display library. Expressed in E. coli and purified using NiNTA affinity chromatography. This Fab fragment is bivalent by dimerization of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS tag at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain.
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Purified recombinant human interferon gamma.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.1 mg/ml following reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 6 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA 1||1 ug/ml|
- 1 For use as a capture reagent in Sandwich ELISA we recommend the use of HISPEC ASSAY DILUENT for sample and antibody dilution.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rat anti DYKDDDDK Tag:HRP||MCA4764P||E P WB||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rat anti DYKDDDDK Tag:HRP|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||E WB||125 µl||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000060 protein import into nucleus, translocation
- GO:0002053 positive regulation of mesenchymal cell proliferation
- GO:0003340 negative regulation of mesenchymal to epithelial transition involved in metanephros morphogenesis
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005133 interferon-gamma receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050796 regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032747 positive regulation of interleukin-23 production
- GO:0033141 positive regulation of peptidyl-serine phosphorylation of STAT protein
- GO:0034393 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell apoptosis
- GO:0042508 tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat1 protein
- GO:0042511 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat1 protein
- GO:0045429 positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0045672 positive regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0048662 negative regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0051044 positive regulation of membrane protein ectodomain proteolysis
- GO:0051712 positive regulation of killing of cells of other organism
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060334 regulation of interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0060550 positive regulation of fructose 1,6-bisphosphate 1-phosphatase activity
- GO:0060552 positive regulation of fructose 1,6-bisphosphate metabolic process
- GO:0060557 positive regulation of vitamin D biosynthetic process
- GO:0060559 positive regulation of calcidiol 1-monooxygenase activity
- GO:0072308 negative regulation of metanephric nephron tubule epithelial cell differentiation
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up