hnRNP M antibody | OTI3F3
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti hnRNP M detects a band of approximately 77 kDa in MOLT-4 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 1-261 of human hnRNP M (NP_112480) produced in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0000380 alternative nuclear mRNA splicing, via spliceosome
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005681 spliceosomal complex
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0016363 nuclear matrix
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0042382 paraspeckles
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up