HLA B7 antibody | BB7.1
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human HLA B7:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HLA B7
|Mouse anti Human HLA B7 antibody, clone BB7.1 recognizes the HLA B7 antigen and does not cross-react with HLA B27 or other related antigens. It can be used to distinguish true HLA B27 positives from false HLA B27 positives (i.e. HLA B7 positive) in the investigation of diseases such as ankylosing spondylitis and anterior uveitis. The major histocompatibility complex (MHC) is a cluster of genes that are important in the immune response to infections. In humans, this complex is referred to as the human leukocyte antigen (HLA) region. There are 3 major MHC class I proteins encoded by the HLA which are HLA A, HLA B and HLA C.
The HLA B gene is part of the human HLA complex on chromosome 6 and there are a large number of variant alleles of this gene.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Papain solubilized HLA-B7 antigen
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for HLA B7 antibody
Brodsky, F.M. et al. (1979) Monoclonal antibodies for analysis of the HLA system.
Immunol Rev. 47: 3-61.
Bonaparte, M.I. and Barker, E. (2004) Killing of human immunodeficiency virus-infected primary T-cell blasts by autologous natural killer cells is dependent on the ability of the virus to alter the expression of major histocompatibility complex class I molecules.
Blood. 104: 2087-94.
Anania, V.G. & Coscoy, L. (2011) Palmitoylation of MIR2 is required for its function.
J Virol. 85 (5): 2288-95.
Dellgren, C. et al. (2016) Low Constitutive Cell Surface Expression of HLA-B Is Caused by a Posttranslational Mechanism Involving Glu180 and Arg239.
J Immunol. 197 (12): 4807-16.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up