EGF R antibody | ICR10
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat anti Human EGF Receptor antibody, clone ICR10 recognizes the human epidermal growth factor receptor (EGF-R), which is over expressed in a high proportion of breast cancer cells and in a range of other carcinomas.
High level expression of EGFR is often associated with advanced disease and poor prognosis.
Rat anti Human EGF Receptor antibody, clone ICR10 binds to epitope B from EGFR (Lottaz et al. 2010 and Modjtahedi et al. 1993) and has an affinity of 6.7 x 10-9 M.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Extracellular domain of human EGF-receptor from head and neck carcinoma.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for EGF R antibody
Modjtahedi, H. & Dean, C. (1994) The receptor for EGF and its ligands - expression, prognostic value and target for therapy in cancer (review).
Int J Oncol. 4 (2): 277-96.
Lottaz,C. et al. (2010) Transcriptional Profiles of CD133+ and CD133- Glioblastoma-Derived Cancer Stem Cell Lines Suggest Different Cells of Origin
Cancer Res. 70: 2030-40.
Modjtahedi, H. et al. (1993) Antitumor activity of combinations of antibodies directed against different epitopes on the extracellular domain of the human EGF receptor.
Cell Biophys. 22 (1-3): 129-46.
Modjtahedi, H. et al. (2012) Immunohistochemical discrimination of wild-type EGFR from EGFRvIII in fixed tumour specimens using anti-EGFR mAbs ICR9 and ICR10.
Br J Cancer. 106 (5): 883-8.
Grinberg, O. et al. (2013) Antibody modified Bovine Serum Albumin microspheres for targeted delivery of anticancer agent Gemcitabine
Polymers for Advanced Technologies. 24 (3): 294-299.
Gilcrease, M.Z. et al. (2009) Alpha6beta4 integrin crosslinking induces EGFR clustering and promotes EGF-mediated Rho activation in breast cancer.
J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 28: 67.
Tilburgs, T. et al. (2015) Human HLA-G+ extravillous trophoblasts: Immune-activating cells that interact with decidual leukocytes.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 112 (23): 7219-24.
Tilburgs, T. et al. (2015) The HLA-G cycle provides for both NK tolerance and immunity at the maternal-fetal interface.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 112 (43): 13312-7.
View The Latest Product References
Khelwatty, S.A. et al. (2015) Acquired resistance to anti-EGFR mAb ICR62 in cancer cells is accompanied by an increased EGFR expression, HER-2/HER-3 signalling and sensitivity to pan HER blockers.
Br J Cancer. 113 (7): 1010-9.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up