eEF1A1 antibody | F02/1E3
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human eEF1A1 antibody, clone F02/1E3 recognizes the elongation factor 1-alpha 1, also known as CTCL tumor antigen, cervical cancer suppressor 3, elongation factor 1 alpha subunit, elongation factor Tu, eukaryotic elongation factor 1 A-1, eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 alpha 1-like 14, glucocorticoid receptor AF-1 specific elongation factor or leukocyte receptor cluster member 7.
The EEF1A1 gene encodes an isoform of the alpha subunit of the elongation factor-1 complex, which is responsible for the enzymatic delivery of aminoacyl tRNAs to the ribosome. This isoform (alpha 1) is expressed in brain, placenta, lung, liver, kidney, and pancreas, and the other isoform (alpha 2) is expressed in brain, heart and skeletal muscle. This isoform is identified as an autoantigen in 66% of patients with Felty syndrome (Ditzel et al. 2000). EEF1A1 has been found to have multiple copies on many chromosomes, some of which, if not all, represent different pseudogenes. (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human eEF1A1 antibody, clone F02/1E3 detects a band of 50 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti eEF1A1 detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in HEK293 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 1-462 of human eEF1A1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up