Cytokeratin 7 antibody | LP5K
|Mouse anti human cytokeratin 7 antibody, clone LP5K reacts with cytokeratin 7, found in columnar and glandular epithelium of the lung, cervix, breast, bile ducts and the larger collecting ducts of the kidney. Staining of blood vessel cell walls, particularly in endothelial cells, by the mouse anti human cytokeratin 7 antibody, may occasionally be observed.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG from tissue culture supernatant prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by ion exchange chromatography then conjugated to FITC
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Cytoskeletal proteins from cultured HeLa cells.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for Cytokeratin 7 antibody
Danacu, V. et al. (2014) Immunohistochemistry Research With Monoclonal Antibodies of The Testicular Parenchyma at Boars and Bio-Economical Meanings
Bulletin UASVM Veterinary Medicine 71 (1): 268-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007010 cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0006417 regulation of translation
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045095 keratin filament
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051325 interphase
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up