Mouse anti human cytokeratin 7 antibody, clone LP5K reacts with cytokeratin 7, found in columnar and glandular epithelium of the lung, cervix, breast, bile ducts and the larger collecting ducts of the kidney. Staining of blood vessel cell walls, particularly in endothelial cells, by the mouse anti human cytokeratin 7 antibody, may occasionally be observed.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG from tissue culture supernatant prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by ion exchange chromatography then conjugated to FITC
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Cytoskeletal proteins from cultured HeLa cells.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
structural molecule activity
regulation of translation
interspecies interaction between organisms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Cytokeratin 7 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for Cytokeratin 7 antibody
Danacu, V. et al. (2014) Immunohistochemistry Research With Monoclonal Antibodies of The Testicular Parenchyma at Boars and Bio-Economical Meanings
Bulletin UASVM Veterinary Medicine 71 (1): 268-9.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra