CD66acd antibody | YTH71.3
CD66 members are expressed by human neutrophils and cells of the colon where it is down regulated in some cases of colon carcinoma (Neumaier et al. 2012). CD66a is also expressed in the human alveolar adenocarcinoma cell line A549 and may play a role in Moraxella catarrhalis induced apoptosis of pulmonary epithlial cells in diseases including COPD and emphysema (N'Guessan et al. 2007).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human lymphocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised DA rats were fused with cells of the Y3/Ag1.2.3 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0031225 anchored to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD66acd antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||10 ug/ml|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Alk. Phos. (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131A||C E P WB||1 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131B||C E IF P WB||0.5 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800||STAR16D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC||STAR17B||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:HRP||STAR21B||C E P RE||1 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR69||F||0.5 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||C E P||0.5 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:RPE (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR73||F||0.5 ml|
Product Specific References
References for CD66acd antibody
Watt, S.M. et al. (1991) CD66 identifies a neutrophil-specific epitope within the haematopoietic system that is expressed by members of the carcinoembryonic family of adhesion molecules.
Blood 78: 63-74.
Skubitz, K.M. et al. (1993) In Leucocyte Typing V. White Cell Differentiation Antigen p. 889 - 899 Volume One.
Oxford University Press, Oxford.
Jonker, M. et al. (1989) Reactivity of Mab specific for human CD markers with Rhesus monkey leucocytes.
Leucocyte Typing IV p 1058-1063 Oxford University Press, Oxford.
N'Guessan, P.D. et al. (2007) The UspA1 protein of Moraxella catarrhalis induces CEACAM-1-dependent apoptosis in alveolar epithelial cells.
J Infect Dis. 195: 1651-60.
Hill, D.J. and Virji, M. (2003) A novel cell-binding mechanism of Moraxella catarrhalis ubiquitous surface protein UspA: specific targeting of the N-domain of carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecules by UspA1.
Mol Microbiol. 48: 117-29.
Bradley, C.J. et al. (2005) Critical determinants of the interactions of capsule-expressing Neisseria meningitidis with host cells: the role of receptor density in increased cellular targeting via the outer membrane Opa proteins
Cell Microbiol. 7: 1490-503.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra