CD45RB antibody | MEM-55
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD45RB:APC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD45RB antibody, clone MEM-55 recognizes the isoform of the leucocyte common antigen encoded by exon B and stains B cells, most T cells and monocytes.
Mouse anti Human CD45RB antibody, clone MEM-55 immunoprecipitates bands of 190, 200 and 205 kDa.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey Horse Goat Llama Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Allophycocyanin (APC) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) APC 650 661
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at +4°C.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD45RB antibody
Blaylock, M.G. et al. (2003) Eosinophils from patients with asthma express higher levels of the pan-leucocyte receptor CD45 and the isoform CD45RO.
Clin Exp Allergy. 33: 936-41.
Windhagen, A. et al. (2007) Altered CD45 isoform expression in C77G carriers influences cytokine responsiveness and adhesion properties of T cells.
Clin Exp Immunol. 150: 509-17.
Ibrahim, S. et al. (2007) Screening of anti-human leukocyte monoclonal antibodies for reactivity with equine leukocytes.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 119: 63-80.
Davis, W.C. et al. (2007) Use of flow cytometry to identify monoclonal antibodies that recognize conserved epitopes on orthologous leukocyte differentiation antigens in goats, llamas, and rabbits.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 119: 123-30.
Ponchel, F. et al. (2014) An immunological biomarker to predict MTX response in early RA.
Ann Rheum Dis. 73 (11): 2047-53.
Khan, A.A. et al. (2015) Therapeutic immunization with a mixture of herpes simplex virus 1 glycoprotein D-derived “asymptomatic” human CD8+ T-cell epitopes decreases spontaneous ocular shedding in latently infected HLA transgenic rabbits: association with low frequency of local PD-1+ TIM-3+ CD8+ exhausted T cells.
J Virol. 89 (13): 6619-32.
Hunt, L. et al. (2016) T cell subsets: an immunological biomarker to predict progression to clinical arthritis in ACPA-positive individuals.
Ann Rheum Dis. 75 (10): 1884-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002378 immunoglobulin biosynthetic process
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0033261 regulation of S phase
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up