CD45 antibody | YTH24.5
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat anti Human CD45
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Human CD45 antibody, clone YTH24.5 recognizes the human leukocyte common antigen CD45, expressed on all cells of haematopoietic origin except for erythrocytes.
The isolation and characterisation of this cell line was carried out with the help of funds supplied by the Medical Research Council, United Kingdom.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human T lymphocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from an immunized DA rat were fused with cells of the rat Y3/Ag1.2.3 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD45 antibody
Bindon, C.I. et al. (1985) Therapeutic potential of monoclonal antibodies to the leukocyte-common antigen. Synergy and interference in complement-mediated lysis.
Transplantation. 40 (5): 538-44.
Byeon, Y. et al. (2015) Isolation of nucleated red blood cells in maternal blood for Non-invasive prenatal diagnosis.
Biomed Microdevices. 17 (6): 118.
Gossart, A. et al. (2019) Mitigation of monocyte driven thrombosis on cobalt chrome surfaces in contact with whole blood by thin film polar/hydrophobic/ionic polyurethane coatings.
Biomaterials. 217: 119306.
Moran, M. et al. (2022) Lipoteichoic acid and molecular weight of hyaluronic acid could explain the late inflammatory response trigger by hyaluronic acid fillers.
J Cosmet Dermatol. 21 (11): 5610-3.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002378 immunoglobulin biosynthetic process
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0033261 regulation of S phase
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up