CD38 antibody | AT13/5
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD38 antibody, clone AT13/5 recognizes CD38, also known as ADP-ribosyl cyclase/cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1, 2'-phospho-ADP-ribosyl cyclase, 2'-phospho-ADP-ribosyl cyclase, ADP-ribosyl cyclase 1, Cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1 or T10. CD38 is a 300 amino acid ~45 kDa single pass type II transmembrane glycoprotein and Mouse anti Human CD38 antibody, clone AT13/5 has a reactivity pattern consistent with other antibodies of the CD38 cluster. CD38 is expressed by plasma cells, monocytes, early lymphoid cells and activated T cells.
CD38 is widely used to study the processes of B and T differentiation and activation. CD38 is a multifunctional enzyme involved in calcium signaling and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) metabolism (de Oliveira et al. 2018).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to StarBright Violet 610 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
0.1% Pluronic F68
0.1% PEG 3350
- Namalwa human B-cell line.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) StarBright Violet 610 402 607
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is covered by U.S. Patent No. 10,150,841 and related U.S. and foreign counterparts.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl. Best practices suggest a 5 minutes centrifugation at 6,000g prior to sample application.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Ellis, J.H. et al. (1995) Engineered anti-CD38 monoclonal antibodies for immunotherapy of multiple myeloma.
J Immunol. 155 (2): 925-37.
References for CD38 antibody
Corcione, A. et al. (2009) CX3CR1 is expressed by human B lymphocytes and mediates [corrected] CX3CL1 driven chemotaxis of tonsil centrocytes.
PLoS One. 4: e8485.
Hovden, A.O. et al. (2011) Maturation of monocyte derived dendritic cells with OK432 boosts IL-12p70 secretion and conveys strong T-cell responses.
BMC Immunol. 12: 2.
Tipping, A.J. et al. (2009) High GATA-2 expression inhibits human hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell function by effects on cell cycle
Blood. 113: 2661-72.
Slyker, J.A. et al. (2012) Acute cytomegalovirus infection is associated with increased frequencies of activated and apoptosis-vulnerable T cells in HIV-1-infected infants.
J Virol. 86 (20): 11373-9.
Slyker, J.A. et al. (2012) The impact of HIV-1 infection and exposure on natural killer (NK) cell phenotype in Kenyan infants during the first year of life.
Front Immunol. 3: 399.
Malavasi, F. et al. (1994) Human CD38: a glycoprotein in search of a function.
Immunol Today. 15 (3): 95-7.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003953 NAD+ nucleosidase activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005488 binding
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up