CD324 antibody | AB04/4G6
Filter by Application:IF WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD324 detects a band of approximately 120 kDa in LNCaP cell lysate.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 338-621 of human CD324
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0050839 cell adhesion molecule binding
- GO:0005913 cell-cell adherens junction
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- GO:0007156 homophilic cell adhesion
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0016235 aggresome
- GO:0016328 lateral plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016342 catenin complex
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0022408 negative regulation of cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- GO:0034332 adherens junction organization
- GO:0042993 positive regulation of transcription factor import into nucleus
- GO:0043296 apical junction complex
- GO:0045295 gamma-catenin binding
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
- GO:0071285 cellular response to lithium ion
- GO:0071681 cellular response to indole-3-methanol
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up