Mouse anti Human CD23 antibody, clone D3.6 recognizes CD23 also known as FcƐRII (Fc epsilon Receptor II). CD23 is a ~45 kDa cell surface glycoprotein that acts as a low affinity receptor for IgE.
CD23 is expressed by B cells in the follicular mantle but not by proliferating germinal centre cells. CD23 is also expressed by eosinophils.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|1%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Immunoprecipitated CD23 antigen from purified plasma membranes from EBV-transformed human lymphoblastoid B cell lines
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to plasma membrane
positive regulation of nitric-oxide synthase activity
positive regulation of killing of cells of other organism
positive regulation of nitric-oxide synthase 2 biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD23 antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for CD23 antibody
Thompson, S.A. et al. (2010) B-cell reconstitution and BAFF after alemtuzumab (Campath-1H) treatment of multiple sclerosis.
J Clin Immunol. 30 (1): 99-105.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra