CD23 antibody | D3.6
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD23 antibody, clone D3.6 recognizes CD23 also known as FcƐRII (Fc epsilon Receptor II). CD23 is a ~45 kDa cell surface glycoprotein that acts as a low affinity receptor for IgE.
CD23 is expressed by B cells in the follicular mantle but not by proliferating germinal centre cells. CD23 is also expressed by eosinophils.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Immunoprecipitated CD23 antigen from purified plasma membranes from EBV-transformed human lymphoblastoid B cell lines
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD23 antibody
Thompson, S.A. et al. (2010) B-cell reconstitution and BAFF after alemtuzumab (Campath-1H) treatment of multiple sclerosis.
J Clin Immunol. 30 (1): 99-105.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0005529 sugar binding
- GO:0019863 IgE binding
- GO:0051000 positive regulation of nitric-oxide synthase activity
- GO:0051712 positive regulation of killing of cells of other organism
- GO:0051773 positive regulation of nitric-oxide synthase 2 biosynthetic process
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up