CD2 antibody | RPA-2.10
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD2 antibody, clone RPA-2.10 recognizes the human CD2 cell surface antigen. CD2 is expressed by T lymphocytes and by NK cells.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Macaque Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey Pig Baboon Chimpanzee
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
References for CD2 antibody
Schernthaner, G.H. et al. (2001) Expression, epitope analysis, and functional role of the LFA-2 antigen detectable on neoplastic mast cells.
Blood. 98 (13): 3784-92.
Aversa GG et al. (1987) RPA-2.10: an anti-CD2 monoclonal antibody that inhibits alloimmune responses and monitors T cell activation.
Transplant Proc. 19 (1 Pt 1): 277-8.
Piriou-Guzylack, L. (2008) Membrane markers of the immune cells in swine: an update.
Vet Res. 39: 54.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001766 membrane raft polarization
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0016337 cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0030101 natural killer cell activation
- GO:0030887 positive regulation of myeloid dendritic cell activation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042110 T cell activation
- GO:0045580 regulation of T cell differentiation
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up