CD2 antibody | RPA-2.10
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD2:RPE-Cy5
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD2 antibody, clone RPA-2.10 recognizes the human CD2 cell surface antigen. CD2 is expressed by T lymphocytes and by NK cells.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Macaque Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey Pig Baboon Chimpanzee
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to RPE-Cy5 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 0.2% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE-Cy5 488nm laser 496 667
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Cy® and CyDye® are registered trademarks of GE Healthcare
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD2 antibody
Aversa GG et al. (1987) RPA-2.10: an anti-CD2 monoclonal antibody that inhibits alloimmune responses and monitors T cell activation.
Transplant Proc. 19 (1 Pt 1): 277-8.
Piriou-Guzylack, L. (2008) Membrane markers of the immune cells in swine: an update.
Vet Res. 39: 54.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001766 membrane raft polarization
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0016337 cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0030101 natural killer cell activation
- GO:0030887 positive regulation of myeloid dendritic cell activation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042110 T cell activation
- GO:0045580 regulation of T cell differentiation
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up