CD2 antibody | LT2
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD2:Biotin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD2 antibody, clone LT2 recognizes human CD2, a single chain transmembrane glycoprotein of 50 kDa, expressed by T cells, NK cells and thymocytes.
CD2 is a receptor for CD58 (LFA-3), and is important in mediating the interaction between T cells and target cells or antigen presenting cells.
Mouse anti Human CD2 antibody, clone LT2 inhibits NK cell mediated cytotoxicity, and ConA and PHA mediated blast transformation.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey Chimpanzee Cynomolgus monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to biotin - liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Normal human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse X63.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10Μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100μl of whole blood using the lysed whole blood labeling method
References for CD2 antibody
Lin, C.W. et al. (2005) CD94 1A transcripts characterize lymphoblastic lymphoma/leukemia of immature natural killer cell origin with distinct clinical features.
Blood. 106 (10): 3567-74.
Kap, Y.S. et al. (2009) A monoclonal antibody selection for immunohistochemical examination of lymphoid tissues from non-human primates.
J Histochem Cytochem. 57: 1159-67.
Bruger, A.M. et al. (2020) Protocol to assess the suppression of T-cell proliferation by human MDSC.
Methods Enzymol. 632: 155-92.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001766 membrane raft polarization
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0016337 cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0030101 natural killer cell activation
- GO:0030887 positive regulation of myeloid dendritic cell activation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042110 T cell activation
- GO:0045580 regulation of T cell differentiation
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up