CD19 antibody | SJ25-C1
|Mouse anti Human CD19 antibody, clone SJ25-C1 recognizes the human CD19 cell surface antigen, a 90 kDa glycoprotein present on B lymphocytes.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to RPE-Cy5 - liquid
- Antibody purified from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Stabilizing agent (sucrose)
- NALM-1 and NALM-16 cells.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE-Cy5 488nm laser 496 667
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Cy® and CyDye® are registered trademarks of GE Healthcare
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
References for CD19 antibody
Macallan, D.C. et al. (2005) B-cell kinetics in humans: rapid turnover of peripheral blood memory cells.
Blood. 105: 3633-40
Alberti, S. et al. (2006) Age-dependent modifications of Type 1 and Type 2 cytokines within virgin and memory CD4+ T cells in humans.
Mech Ageing Dev. 127: 560-6.
Cox, K. et al. (2005) Plasmacytoid dendritic cells (PDC) are the major DC subset innately producing cytokines in human lymph nodes.
J Leukoc Biol. 78: 1142-52.
Patten, P.E. et al. (2008) CD38 expression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia is regulated by the tumor microenvironment.
Blood. 111: 5173-81.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up