CD19 antibody | SJ25-C1
Mouse anti Human CD19:RPE-Cy5
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD19 antibody, clone SJ25-C1 recognizes the human CD19 cell surface antigen, a 90 kDa glycoprotein present on B lymphocytes.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to RPE-Cy5 - liquid
- Antibody purified from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- NALM-1 and NALM-16 cells.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE-Cy5 488nm laser 496 667
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Cy and CyDye are registered trademarks of GE Healthcare
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100μl whole blood
References for CD19 antibody
Macallan, D.C. et al. (2005) B-cell kinetics in humans: rapid turnover of peripheral blood memory cells.
Blood. 105: 3633-40
Alberti, S. et al. (2006) Age-dependent modifications of Type 1 and Type 2 cytokines within virgin and memory CD4+ T cells in humans.
Mech Ageing Dev. 127: 560-6.
Cox, K. et al. (2005) Plasmacytoid dendritic cells (PDC) are the major DC subset innately producing cytokines in human lymph nodes.
J Leukoc Biol. 78: 1142-52.
Patten, P.E. et al. (2008) CD38 expression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia is regulated by the tumor microenvironment.
Blood. 111: 5173-81.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up