CD19 antibody | SJ25-C1
Mouse anti Human CD19 antibody, clone SJ25-C1 recognizes the human CD19 cell surface antigen, a 90 kDa glycoprotein present on B lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to RPE-Cy5 - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- NALM-1 and NALM-16 cells.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- P15391 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CD19 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- Cy® and CyDye® are registered trademarks of GE Healthcare
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD19 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070A||50 Test||F|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070B||200 Test||F|
Product Specific References
References for CD19 antibody
Macallan, D.C. et al. (2005) B-cell kinetics in humans: rapid turnover of peripheral blood memory cells.
Blood. 105: 3633-40
Alberti, S. et al. (2006) Age-dependent modifications of Type 1 and Type 2 cytokines within virgin and memory CD4+ T cells in humans.
Mech Ageing Dev. 127: 560-6.
Cox, K. et al. (2005) Plasmacytoid dendritic cells (PDC) are the major DC subset innately producing cytokines in human lymph nodes.
J Leukoc Biol. 78: 1142-52.
Patten, P.E. et al. (2008) CD38 expression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia is regulated by the tumor microenvironment.
Blood. 111: 5173-81.