Beclin 1 antibody | OTI3F3
Beclin 1 participates in the regulation of autophagy and has an important role in development, tumorigenesis and neurodegeneration (Zhong et al., 2009 (PubMed 19270693)) (supplied by OMIM, Jul 2010).
Mouse anti Human beclin 1 antibody detects a band of 60 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti beclin 1 detects a band of approximately 60 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- HEK293-derived full length recombinant protein of human beclin 1
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Beclin 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra