Beclin 1 antibody | OTI3F3
Mouse anti Beclin 1
Beclin 1 antibody recognizes beclin 1, also known as ATG6 autophagy related 6 homolog, or coiled-coil myosin-like BCL2-interacting protein.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Beclin 1 participates in the regulation of autophagy and has an important role in development, tumorigenesis and neurodegeneration (Zhong et al., 2009 (PubMed 19270693)) (supplied by OMIM, Jul 2010).
Mouse anti Human beclin 1 antibody detects a band of 60 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti beclin 1 detects a band of approximately 60 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- HEK293-derived full length recombinant protein of human beclin 1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q14457 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- BECN1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Beclin 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.