Annexin A1 antibody | CPTC22
Filter by Application:WB IP IF Reset
Mouse anti Annexin A1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Annexin A1
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti annexin A1 detects a band of approximately 39 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant protein of human annexin A1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0001533 cornified envelope
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005544 calcium-dependent phospholipid binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005929 cilium
- GO:0006629 lipid metabolic process
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0016323 basolateral plasma membrane
- GO:0018149 peptide cross-linking
- GO:0019834 phospholipase A2 inhibitor activity
- GO:0030216 keratinocyte differentiation
- GO:0031340 positive regulation of vesicle fusion
- GO:0046632 alpha-beta T cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up