Annexin A1 antibody | CPTC22
This ANXA1 gene encodes a membrane-localized protein that binds phospholipids. This protein inhibits phospholipase A2 and has anti-inflammatory activity. Loss of function or expression of this gene has been detected in multiple tumors (provided by RefSeq, Dec 2014)
Mouse anti Human annexin A1 antibody detects a band of 39 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti annexin A1 detects a band of approximately 39 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein of human annexin A1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P04083 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ANXA1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0001533 cornified envelope
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005544 calcium-dependent phospholipid binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005929 cilium
- GO:0006629 lipid metabolic process
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0016323 basolateral plasma membrane
- GO:0018149 peptide cross-linking
- GO:0019834 phospholipase A2 inhibitor activity
- GO:0030216 keratinocyte differentiation
- GO:0031340 positive regulation of vesicle fusion
- GO:0046632 alpha-beta T cell differentiation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Annexin A1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.