14-3-3 Beta/Alpha antibody
Mouse anti 14-3-3 Beta/Alpha
14-3-3 beta/alpha antibody recognizes 14-3-3 protein beta/alpha, also known as 14-3-3 alpha, 14-3-3 protein beta/alpha, brain protein 14-3-3, beta isoform, epididymis secretory protein Li 1, protein 1054, or protein kinase C inhibitor protein 1.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the YWHAB gene, 14-3-3 protein beta/alpha belonging to the 14-3-3 family of proteins, members of which mediate signal transduction by binding to phosphoserine-containing proteins. This highly conserved protein family is found in both plants and mammals. The encoded protein has been shown to interact with RAF1 and CDC25 phosphatases, suggesting that it may play a role in linking mitogenic signaling and the cell cycle machinery. Two transcript variants, which encode the same protein, have been identified for YWHAB (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human 14-3-3 protein beta/alpha antibody detects a band of 28 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti 14-3-3 beta/alpha detects a band of approximately 28 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human 14-3-3 beta/alpha
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P31946 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- YWHAB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000186 activation of MAPKK activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005813 centrosome
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008629 induction of apoptosis by intracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0035308 negative regulation of protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0042826 histone deacetylase binding
- GO:0050815 phosphoserine binding
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0051220 cytoplasmic sequestering of protein
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of 14-3-3 Beta/Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.