Mouse anti Guinea Pig macrophages / monocytes antibody, clone MR-1 recognizes a cytoplasmic component of guinea pig monocytes and most tissue macrophages. Mouse anti Guinea Pig macrophages / monocytes antibody, clone MR-1 does not recognise cortical macrophages of the thymus or microglial cells of the brain.
- Target Species
- Guinea Pig
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Tissue Culture Supernatant containing 2% foetal bovine serum
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Guinea Pig lymph node stroma.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Macrophages/Monocytes antibody
|Flow Cytometry 1
|Immunohistology - Frozen
- 1Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available