Mouse anti Guinea Pig macrophages / monocytes antibody, clone MR-1 recognizes a cytoplasmic component of guinea pig monocytes and most tissue macrophages. Mouse anti Guinea Pig macrophages / monocytes antibody, clone MR-1 does not recognise cortical macrophages of the thymus or microglial cells of the brain.
- Target Species
- Guinea Pig
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Tissue Culture Supernatant containing 2% foetal bovine serum
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Guinea Pig lymph node stroma.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Macrophages/Monocytes antibody
|Flow Cytometry 1
|Immunohistology - Frozen
- 1Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra