Golimumab antibody | AbD20893_hIgG1
Human anti Golimumab (Drug/Target Complex)
Anti-golimumab drug-target complex antibody specifically recognizes the golimumab-TNF alpha complex and detects golimumab or biosimilars only when bound to TNF alpha. This antibody is in full immunoglobulin format and is suitable for a PK antigen capture format assay to detect bound drug.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Golimumab, marketed under the brand name Simponi, is a recombinant human IgG1/kappa monoclonal antibody approved for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. This therapeutic antibody, directed against TNFα, acts by blocking the binding of TNFα to its receptors, resulting in a down-regulation of the inflammatory response associated with autoimmune diseases.
View a summary of all anti-golimumab antibodies
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid. Simponi is a registered trademark of Janssen Biotech, Inc. in the USA and Merck & Co, Inc. in Europe.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD20893_hIgG1 was measured as KD = 53 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized golimumab in complex with human TNFα.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Golimumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- When conjugated to HRP, this product may be used in a direct ELISA to detect the golimumab/TNFα complex or to detect golimumab bound to immobilized TNFα.
Protocol: PK antigen capture ELISA to measure bound drug exclusively
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK001P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 400µg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK003P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 4mg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK004P||CJ||5 Conjugations For 4mg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK005P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 20mg Antibody|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK006P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 40µg Antibody|
Product Specific References
References for Golimumab antibody
Harth, S. et al. (2019) Generation by phage display and characterization of drug-target complex-specific antibodies for pharmacokinetic analysis of biotherapeutics.
MAbs. 11 (1): 178-90.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra