Etanercept antibody | AbD26183_hIgG1
Filter by Application:E WB Reset
Human anti Etanercept
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Human anti etanercept, clone AbD26183_hIgG1 is an antibody that specifically recognizes etanercept at the region of the fusion of p75 with the Fc portion of human IgG1. The antibody does not inhibit the binding of etanercept to its target tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα); it binds to both free etanercept and to etanercept bound to its target TNFα and can be used to measure total etanercept very specifically.
The antibody can be used to develop a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging assay to measure total drug in patient samples. This antibody, in full immunoglobulin format, is recommended as the detection antibody, paired with the antibody clone AbD25939 (HCA276) in monovalent Fab format, as the capture antibody.
Etanercept (Enbrel®) is a dimeric fusion protein consisting of the extracellular ligand-binding portion of the human 75 kDa (p75) TNFR2 linked to the Fc portion of human IgG1. The Fc component of etanercept contains the CH2 domain, the CH3 domain and hinge region, but not the CH1 domain of IgG1. It is used to treat autoimmune diseases by interfering with TNF, acting as a TNF inhibitor. It binds to both TNFα and TNFβ (Lymphotoxin A).
View a summary of all anti-etanercept antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- The intrinsic affinity of the monovalent form of this antibody is KD=14.8 nM as measured by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized Etanercept.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Enbrel is a trademark of Immunex Corporation.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- This product may be used in a direct or indirect ELISA or as a detection antibody in a bridging ELISA together with HCA276 as the capture reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure total drug.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Hispec Assay Diluent|
|Human anti Etanercept||HCA276||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Human anti Etanercept|
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
HCA279156923 159488 1702
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up