Denosumab antibody | AbD26296
Human anti Denosumab
Anti-denosumab antibody is a recombinant, inhibitory anti-idiotypic antibody in monovalent Fab format; it is recommended as capture antibody in a PK bridging ELISA format with HCA280 for detection.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
A pair of anti-denosumab antibodies can be used to develop a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging assay to measure free drug. This antibody, in monovalent Fab format, is recommended as the capture antibody, paired with an anti-denosumab antibody in full immunoglobulin format, clone AbD26295_hIgG1 (HCA280) as the detection antibody.
Denosumab (Prolia, Xgeva) is a fully human monoclonal antibody (IgG2/kappa) for the treatment of osteoporosis, treatment-induced bone loss, bone metastases, multiple myeloma, and giant cell tumor of bone. The drug specifically binds to human RANKL, a protein that acts as the primary signal to promote bone removal/resorption and prevents RANKL from activating its receptor, RANK, on the surface of osteoclasts and their precursors.
View a summary of all anti-denosumab antibodies.
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD26296 was measured as KD = 7.1 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized denosumab
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad.
Prolia and Xgeva are registered trademarks of Amgen Inc.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Denosumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Clone AbD26296 can be used in a direct or indirect ELISA system or as capture antibody for denosumab in a bridging ELISA together with HCA280P (AbD26295_hIgG1) as the detection reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure total drug
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Denosumab||HCA280||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Denosumab:HRP||HCA280P||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Denosumab||HCA281||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Denosumab||HCA282||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK001P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 400µg Antibody|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||E WB||125 µl|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra