IL-22 antibody | AbD20463
Filter by Application:E Reset
Human anti Bovine Interleukin-22
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Human anti Bovine Interleukin-22, clone AbD20463 recognizes bovine interleukin-22 (IL-22).
IL-22 is a T and NK cell cytokine, a member of IL-10 cytokine family and is expressed by mitogen activated bovine peripheral blood γδ T cells. IL-22 is rapidly produced by splenic cells and can be produced by Th17 cells. IL-22 takes part in regulating the immune responses of adaptive and innate immune systems.
Human anti Bovine Interleukin-22 has been successfully used to analyze IL-22 expression in PBMC from M. bovis. – infected cattle. Bovine tuberculin induced IL-22 and IL-17A production in M. bovis. infected cattle was observed in both CD4+ T cells and γδ T cell populations (Steinbach et al. 2016).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab antibody selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Fc-fusion protein containing the amino acid sequence 34-190 from bovine interleukin-22
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- ELISA Matched Pair(s)
- ELISA Matched Pair-Detection Antibody: HCA363
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rat anti DYKDDDDK Tag:HRP||MCA4764P||E P WB||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rat anti DYKDDDDK Tag:HRP|
|Recombinant Bovine Interleukin-22||PBP042||E||25 µl||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Recombinant Bovine Interleukin-22|
Antibody Characterization Reference
Steinbach, S. et al. (2016) CD4+ and γδ T Cells are the main Producers of IL-22 and IL-17A in Lymphocytes from Mycobacterium bovis-infected Cattle.
Sci Rep. 6: 29990.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up