Human anti Bovine Interleukin-22, clone AbD36295
recognizes bovine interleukin-22 (IL-22).
IL-22 is a T and NK cell cytokine, a member of IL-10 cytokine family and is expressed by mitogen activated bovine peripheral blood γδ T cells. IL-22 is rapidly produced by splenic cells and can be produced by Th17 cells. IL-22 takes part in regulating the immune responses of adaptive and innate immune systems.
Human anti Bovine Interleukin-22 has been successfully used to analyze IL-22 expression in PBMC from M. bovis.
– infected cattle. Bovine tuberculin induced IL-22 and IL-17A production in M. bovis.
infected cattle was observed in both CD4+ T cells and γδ T cell populations (Steinbach et al. 2016
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is bivalent by dimerization of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a double extended Strep-tag (SAWSHPQFEKGGGSGGGSGGSAWSHPQFEK). This antibody is supplied liquid.
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Fc-fusion protein containing the amino acid sequence 34-190 from bovine interleukin-22
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IL-22 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA362 as the capture reagent.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
Positive Isotype Controls Available
Product Specific References
Antibody Characterization Reference
Steinbach, S. et al. (2016) CD4+ and γδ T Cells are the main Producers of IL-22 and IL-17A in Lymphocytes from Mycobacterium bovis-infected Cattle.
Sci Rep. 6: 29990.
Sci Rep. 6: 29990.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra