IL-2 antibody | AbD21766
Filter by Application:E F Reset
Human anti Bovine Interleukin-2
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
|Human anti Bovine Interleukin-2, clone AbD21766 recognizes bovine interleukin-2 (IL-2), also known as T-cell growth factor (TCGF). Bovine IL-2 is a 155 amino acid secreted cytokine produced by T-cells following antigenic or mitogenic stimulation. It plays a crucial role in T-cell proliferation and immune regulation.
Human anti bovine interleukin-2, clone AbD21766, has been successfully used for the detection and measurement of native and recombinant bovine IL-2 using intracellular flow cytometry, ELISPOT and ELISA.
In ELISA and ELISPOT clone AbD21766 functions as the capture antibody in a sensitive assay for bovine IL-2 determination.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Fc-fusion protein containing the amino acid sequence 21-155 from bovine interleukin-2.
- The intrinsic affinity of the monovalent form of this antibody is KD=0.3 nM as measured by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on recombinant bovine interleukin-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl.
- This product may be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA268P as the detection reagent.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|5x ELISA Coating Buffer||BUF030A||E||100 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||5x ELISA Coating Buffer|
|Human anti Bovine Interleukin-2||HCA268||E ES||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Human anti Bovine Interleukin-2|
Rhodes, S.G. et al. (2014) Use of antigen-specific interleukin-2 to differentiate between cattle vaccinated with Mycobacterium bovis BCG and cattle infected with M. bovis.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 21:39-45.
Whelan, A.O., et al. (2011) Development of an Antibody to Bovine IL-2 Reveals Multifunctional CD4 T(EM) Cells in Cattle Naturally Infected
with Bovine Tuberculosis
PLoS One. 6(12):e29194
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up