Mouse anti Bovine CD11c, clone BAQ153A
, recognizes bovine CD11c also known as integrin alpha X. CD11c is a receptor for fibrinogen recognizing the G-P-R motif in fibrinogen. It is involved in the cell to cell interaction during inflammatory responses. In addition, it has an important function in adhesion and chemotaxis in monocytes, macrophages and dendritic cells (DCs).
In cattle, CD11c+ DCs are a source of the anti-inflammatory cytokine IL-10 during infection by the highly pathogenic foot-and-mouth disease virus (FMDV). IL-10 may be responsible for the reduction in the antigen processing ability of DCs during FMDV infection (Sei et al. 2016
). Clone BAQ153A reacts with bovine CD11c+ macrophages, DCs and some lymphocytes as shown by IHC (Palmer et al. 2011
) and flow cytometry (Sei et al. 2016
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant - liquid
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant clarified by filtration through a 0.2 micrometer filter
- Buffer Solution
- Serum free tissue culture medium containing proprietary protein free supplement
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Cells from multiple species
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD11c antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available