CD11c antibody | BAQ153A
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Bovine CD11c, clone BAQ153A, recognizes bovine CD11c also known as integrin alpha X. CD11c is a receptor for fibrinogen recognizing the G-P-R motif in fibrinogen. It is involved in the cell to cell interaction during inflammatory responses. In addition, it has an important function in adhesion and chemotaxis in monocytes, macrophages and dendritic cells (DCs).
In cattle, CD11c+ DCs are a source of the anti-inflammatory cytokine IL-10 during infection by the highly pathogenic foot-and-mouth disease virus (FMDV). IL-10 may be responsible for the reduction in the antigen processing ability of DCs during FMDV infection (Sei et al. 2016). Clone BAQ153A reacts with bovine CD11c+ macrophages, DCs and some lymphocytes as shown by IHC (Palmer et al. 2011) and flow cytometry (Sei et al. 2016).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Goat Sheep Bison Water Buffalo
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant - liquid
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant clarified by filtration through a 0.2 micrometer filter
- Buffer Solution
- Serum free tissue culture medium containing proprietary protein free supplement
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Cells from multiple species
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
References for CD11c antibody
Srsen S. et al. (1989) Jacob's syndrome (2 case reports).
Cesk Pediatr. 44 (7): 420-2.
Naessens, J. & Hopkins, J. (1996) Introduction and summary of workshop findings
Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology. 52 (4): 213-35.
Jeyaseelan S. et al. (2001) Mannheimia haemolytica leukotoxin activates a nonreceptor tyrosine kinase signaling cascade in bovine leukocytes, which induces biological effects.
Infect Immun. 69 (10): 6131-9.
Elnaggar, M.M. et al. (2016) Characterization and use of new monoclonal antibodies to CD11c, CD14, and CD163 to analyze the phenotypic complexity of ruminant monocyte subsets.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 178: 57-63.
Liu, J. et al. (2020) Theileria annulata. transformation altered cell surface molecules expression and endocytic function of monocyte-derived dendritic cells.
Ticks Tick Borne Dis. 11 (3): 101365.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up