Mouse IgM Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse IgM negative control antibody is designed for use as a negative control reagent to assess the level of non-specific binding of mouse IgM monoclonal antibodies to human cells.
This antibody recognizes a cell surface protein on rat cells and is therefore not suitable as an isotype control for work on this species.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgM - liquid
- Purified IgM prepared by ammonium sulphate precipiation from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgM concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the P3-X63-Ag8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
References for Mouse IgM Negative Control antibody
Peek, V. et al. (2020) Age-Dependent Changes of Adipokine and Cytokine Secretion From Rat Adipose Tissue by Endogenous and Exogenous Toll-Like Receptor Agonists.
Front Immunol. 11: 1800.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up