CD3 antibody | CT-3
Mouse anti Chicken CD3
CD3 antibody, clone CT-3, recognizes the chicken CD3 and is expressed by approximately 30% of thymocytes, 70% of peripheral blood mononuclear cells, but <1% of cells in the bursa and bone marrow.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|MCA1473||C F IP||0.5 mg|
In the chicken, CD3 is expressed by approximately 30% of thymocytes, 70% of peripheral blood mononuclear cells, but <1% of cells in the bursa and bone marrow.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Chicken thymocytes and Ig -ve peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Lymph node cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the mouse P3-X63Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):FITC (Multi Species Adsorbed)||STAR117F||F||0.5 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG:RPE||STAR12A||F||1 ml|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG:HRP (Human Adsorbed)||STAR13B||C E P RE WB||1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG:FITC||STAR9B||F||1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for CD3 antibody
Chen, C.L. et al. (1986) Identification of a T3/T cell receptor complex in chickens.
J Exp Med. 164 (1): 375-80.
Mukamoto, M. & Kodama, H. (2000) Regulation of early chicken thymocyte proliferation by transforming growth factor-beta from thymic stromal cells and thymocytes.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 77 (1-2): 121-32.
Chaussé, A.M. et al. (2011) Expression of toll-like receptor 4 and downstream effectors in selected cecal cell subpopulations of chicks resistant or susceptible to salmonella carrier state.
Infect Immun. 79: 3445-54.
Balic, A. et al. (2014) Visualisation of chicken macrophages using transgenic reporter genes: insights into the development of the avian macrophage lineage.
Development. 141: 3255-65.
Tang, Y. et al. (2020) Immune Modulation and the Development of Fowl Typhoid: A Model of Human Disease?
Pathogens. 9 (10)Oct 15 [Epub ahead of print].
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra