Cetuximab antibody | AbD19815_hIgG1
Filter by Application:E Reset
Human anti Cetuximab
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Human anti Cetuximab, clone AbD19815_hIgG1, is an anti-idiotypic antibody that binds specifically to cetuximab and inhibits the binding of the drug to its target, epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). It can be used in bioanalytical assays to measure the levels of cetuximab and biosimilar products in preclinical research and clinical trials.
Human anti Cetuximab, clone AbD19815_hIgG1 is a fully human antibody and is particularly suited as a calibrator for immune response assays to measure the anti-drug antibody (ADA) levels in patient sera.
Cetuximab (brand name Erbitux®) is a chimeric monoclonal antibody drug (IgG1/kappa) approved for treatment of KRAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancers and squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. This therapeutic antibody is directed against EGFR and inhibits tumor cell proliferation by blocking the interaction of epidermal growth factor (EGF) with its receptor.
View a summary of all anti cetuximab antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This product is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal.
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD = 10.5 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized cetuximab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- This product is suitable for use in direct ELISA applications or as a bridging reagent in ADA assays.
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Hispec Assay Diluent|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit|
Gomez, D. et al. (2013) Cetuximab therapy in the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer: the future frontier?
Int J Surg. 11 (7): 507-13.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up